Self Defense in the Home
Just because you have a gun in your home and know how to shoot it does not mean you are ready to defend yourself there. This __ hour course covers the basics such as:
- Securing your home against break-in
- Having a family plan for self defense
- Making sure your family is safe when you have to shoot
- Having a safe room
- Shooting from cover and concealment
- How to involve authorities
- … and much much more.
This class is both classroom and live fire. You not only learn how to defend. You practice it.
Questions?? Contact us today
Register for Class: Call Tina at 720-989-9662 or Contact us today.