NRA Home Firearm Safety Course
This is a four-hour course where you learn safe gun-handling. It is conducted in the classroom only; no range time. Students learn:
- NRA’s three rules for safe gun handling;
- primary causes of firearms accidents;
- firearm parts;
- how to unload certain action types;
- ammunition components;
- safe storage of firearms in the home; and
- the benefits of becoming an active participant in the shooting sports.Students will receive the NRA Home Firearm Safety handbook, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, Basic Firearm Training Program brochure, course completion certificate.
Questions?? Contact us today
Register for Class: Call Tina at 720-989-9662 or Contact us today.