Concealed Carry Class – Level 1
Our five hour Concealed Handgun Course qualifies you to apply for your Colorado Concealed Carry Permit, good in 31 states. All classes start at 10 AM at The Firing Line in Aurora Colorado. This class is designed for two types of students:
- Beginning handgun shooters who want a thorough grounding in the safe and effective use of a handgun. You do not need to own a gun to take this class.
- More experienced shooters who want to qualify to apply for their concealed carry permit.
To sign up for our Saturday, November 28, 2020 class, click here: November 28 Class (Only four seats left!)
To sign up for our Saturday, December 12, 2020 class, click here: December 12 Class (Sold out!)
To sign up for our Saturday, December 19, 2020 class, click here: December 19, 2020 Class (Just added! Eight seats available)
To sign up for our Saturday, January 9, 2021 class, click here: January 9, 2021 Class (Just added! Eight seats available)
Get Your Concealed Carry Permit Now!
Our concealed carry class is taught from the 130 page Concealed Handgun page book written by our senior instructor, Tina Francone. It starts with the basics: handgun safety, ammunition, how to purchase a handgun, and how handguns work.
Then we move to hands-on gun handling skills–first in class and then out on the range. We end with a comprehensive but easy-to-understand overview of the Colorado law of self-defense and carrying a concealed handgun. This class also includes, at no extra charge:
- Four to five hours of classroom instruction, with of hands-on training with different types of handguns;
- One hour of semi-private live-fire instruction with Straightforward Shooting’s NRA Certified Instructors;
- Training with state-of-the-art SIRT laser training pistols for trigger control and precision aiming;
- A 130 page e-book: The Straightforward Shooting Guide to the Colorado Concealed Handgun. This book contains all the material covered in class plus much more. You will refer to it over and over.
Don’t confuse this with the cheap concealed carry classes available elsewhere. You will walk out of this course knowing how to handle and shoot a pistol safely and effectively with our personal, hands-on, step-by-step approach.
Firearms training makes for an enduring gift also!
CONCEALED CARRY COURSE GIFT CERTIFICATE
To purchase a gift certificate, click here: Gift Certificate
Call Frank at 719-749-6022. Or email email@example.com.
More about Concealed Carry Class
We have qualified over 3,500 Coloradans to apply for their Colorado carry permits. Range time and light refreshments included.
This Course includes a classroom portion and a range/live fire portion and is conducted at The Firing Line, 20 S. Potomac St., Aurora, CO 80012. Minimum class size is 5; Maximum class size is 10.
Firearms, eye and ear protection are available, for no additional charge. All course pricing includes range fees, but not ammunition.
This is not an NRA approved Course; Exceeds the Colorado requirements to apply for a concealed handgun permit.